Formula Approved & Recommended by:
Manufacturing Facility Approved & Compliant as per:
Why Aquapura Babysafe Tablets:
Each Uncoated Tablet contains Active Ingredient 400 mg.
How to Use:
Effective sterilization of baby’s feeding equipment is vital to their health. To ensure that all feeding equipment is sterilized safely, please follow these instructions carefully.??
- After each feed, thoroughly wash and rinse all feeding equipment with drinking water ensuring all traces of milk are removed.
- Add 1 Tablet of Aquapura-Babysafe in 2.5 Litres of Clear/Clean Normal Water. Stir the solution until the tablets dissolve completely. A solution can be prepared in Cold or Luke Warm water.
- Immerse or Dip all items in Aquapura-Babysafe solution and keep them dipped/submerged for at-least 30 minutes.
- At feeding time, use clean hands to take items out of the solution. Give each item a shake as you take it out or drain/rinse the dipped/submerged item with cooled freshly boiled water or same water used for food and drinking. Ensure that there is no residual solution before pouring feeding item in the bottle. Shake off any excess solution and use immediately. Ensure that no trapped air bubbles remain in the bottles, teats, or utensils. Fill the bottle immediately with the food. Wash hands thoroughly after contact with the solution.
- The made-up solution is active for 24 hours so you can continue to immerse items in the solution and take them out when you are ready to use them throughout the day. Make up a fresh solution every 24 hours, after washing container in warm water and detergent. Do not splash the solution.
- Use the treated solution for disinfection of all baby feeding equipment, including feeding utensils, bottles, teats, breast pump parts, dummies, teething rings, toys, bowls, plastic cutlery, soothers, plastic feeding spoons, weaning bowls, milk storage containers, non-metallic surfaces.
- Prepared Solution can be used for general household and hospital/nursery hygiene, for example, wiping and disinfecting surfaces, waterproof sheets etc.
Store in a cool and dry place.