Formula Approved & Recommended by:
Manufacturing Facility Approved & Compliant as per:
Akrosept Powerul Disinfectant Tablets – Solution for Protection from Novel Coronavirus:
Akrosept Tablets are powerful disinfectant tablets containing the active ingredient NaDCC Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate recommended by WHO World Health Organisation for disinfection of high touch areas, surface & objects at healthcare facilities, homes and workplace to protect against Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) as part of their recommended Disease Commodity Package – Novel Coronavirus (nCoV). They quickly dissolve in water to produce a rapid acting disinfectant solution effective against 99.9% bacteria, fungi, germs, microbes & viruses.
Where to Use:
Solution prepared from Akrosept Tablets is used for disinfection of:
General environment, working/hard surface, floors, walls, door knobs, handles, switches, furniture, baby bottles, toys, utensils, glass ware, stainless steel instruments, cutlery, crockery, kitchen, kitchen/bathroom sponge, cupboards, tables, mobile phones, gadgets, appliances, sink, wash basin, soap dispenser, lavatory, toilet, bucket, urinal, washing of hands, gloves, daily use articles, sterilizing of clothes, bedding, bed sheets, linens, pillow covers & towels.
Should be used at:
Homes, Workplace, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Hospitals, Schools, Laboratories, Showrooms, Factories, Malls, Shops, Religious Establishments etc.
About COVID-19 - Coronavirus
The World Health Organisation WHO has declared the 2019-nCOV Coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC). By declaring this outbreak a PHEIC, the WHO has highlighted the urgency and need for international efforts to minimize further spread. The aim of PHEIC is to ensure a global response that is evidence-based, measured and balanced.
COVID-19 – Coronavirus is a respiratory pathogen that spreads sneeze droplets which can fall onto surface or enter a human being from an infected person through eyes, nose and mouth.
The virus is transmitted through the air when an infected person coughs or sneezes and releases droplets of saliva or mucus. The released droplets can fall on people in the vicinity and can be directly or indirectly picked up. The virus can spread if the droplets fall on a surface and another person touches the surface.
Symptoms: Fever, Cough, Running Nose, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Breathing Difficulty, Fatigue.
The symptoms of Coronavirus may appear between 2 and 14 days after the exposure.
How can I get the Virus:
- Touching or shaking hands with a person who has the virus.
- Making contact with an object or surface that has the virus and then touching your face.
- By coming in contact with a person who is sneezing or coughing without covering the mouth.
- Coronavirus can enter through eyes, nose and mouth of a healthy person from a sick person.
- Touching Hands of a sick person or objects like - Door Knobs, Pens, Mouse, Digital Devices, Tissue, Cups, Lift Buttons, Stair Banisters, Train Straps etc. Also by touching outside of your Face Mask that have a sick person’s saliva and then touching your face, rubbing eyes, touching face of loved ones.
How to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Wash your hands upto elbow thoroughly with soap and water for atleast 20 seconds after touching a suspected contaminated surface and after being out in the public.
- Wash your hands upto elbow thoroughly after coughing or sneezing to keep others safe.
- Thoroughly washing means: Wash the back of your hands, between fingers, under the nails for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose face, mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick or with cold/flu like symptoms.
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue.
- Clean frequently touched objects using a recommended disinfectant or alcohol based wipe.
- Do not share personal items, food, utensils, cups and towels with others.
- Use an alcohol based Hand Rub or Hand Sanitizer incase Soap and Water are not available.
- Cover your cough with a disposable tissue or use masks and discard them immediately in a waste bin. Do not wear the mask for more than a day. Do not touch outside of the mask.
- Avoid Crowds as we do not know who might be sick. Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid unprotected contact with wild or farm animals.
- Regularly disinfect all surfaces/objects with approved disinfectant products.
- High touch surfaces which could harbor respiratory droplets from an infected patient should be disinfected regularly.
- Seek immediate medical advise if you are sick.
How long does Coronavirus live on surface?
It is still unknown how long the virus will survive on the surfaces, preliminary information suggests that Coronavirus can survive on objects and surface for up to 9 days.
Each Uncoated Tablet contains NaDCC Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate 500 mg
Why Akrosept Disinfecting Tablets:
- Akrosept Solution Kills and Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, protozoa, germs, fungi, viruses and other microbes on any area, surface or object it comes in contact with.
- When an Akrosept Tablet dissolves in water, it releases millions of disinfecting armies in the form of hypochlorous acid (HOCL) which kill 99.9% of bacteria, protozoa, germs, fungi, viruses & microbes.
- Safe for the skin – no gloves needed during application
- Prepared Solution from Akrosept Solution is active for 24 Hours.
- Acts on all surfaces and objects.
- pH level suitable for human skin.
- Creates a safer environment for those with weak immune.
- Lowers risk of contracting infectious diseases.
- Safe for Long Term Use.
- Accurate dosing in tablet form.
- Safe for pets.
- Disinfection from Akrosept prevents infections and diseases of animal origin.
- Akrosept is Biodegradable and Environment Friendly.
For Disinfection of Area, Surface and Objects:
- Dissolve 1 Tablet of Akrosept per 250 ml Water to prepare Powerful Disinfectant Solution (For Protection from Novel Coronavirus).
- Use the solution to Spray/Wipe/Soak/Mop/Rinse the Area or Surface or Objects.
- During Normal Conditions and for General Disinfection, Dissolve 1 Tablet of Akrosept per 2 Litres Water and use the solution for disinfection.
- Incase of spraying Akrosept Solution, leave for 2 Minutes and Wipe it Down.
- Do not rinse the surface/object after using Akrospet as it will reintroduce recontamination.
- Prepared Solution from Akrosept Solution is active for 24 Hours.
For DIY Hand Sanitizer:
- Dissolve One Tablet in 500 ml Water.
- Spray on Hands, Rub them together, let it air dry.
- Non Medicinal
- Not for Oral Consumption.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid Contact with skin and eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Read all instructions and caution on the container carefully.