Formula Approved & Recommended by:
Manufacturing Facility Approved & Compliant as per:
Why Aquapura-Foodsafe Tablets:
Each Uncoated Tablet contains Active Ingredient 400 mg
How to Use:
Instructions For Disinfection of Fruits & Vegetables:
- Rinse the fresh produce (raw non peelable fruits/vegetables) thoroughly in cold water and remove as much dirt and debris from the fruit and vegetables as possible (brush or wash).
- Make up a solution by adding 1 Aquapura-Foodsafe Tablet in 5 Litres of Water.
- Dip/Immerse Vegetables/Non Peelable Fruits in Aquapura-Foodsafe Solution for 10-15 minutes and rinse.
- After disinfection for 10-15 minutes, remove fruits/vegetables from water and shake off excess liquid, then transfer to a clean, dry tray and store in a suitable area or consume immediately.
- It is preferable not to rinse/wash the fruits or vegetables after disinfection if the fruits/vegetables will be cooked or consumed in 2 hours. Incase the fruits/vegetables will be cooked or consumed after 2 hours of disinfection, then it is recommended to rinse/wash them with clean fresh drinking water before consumption.
- If fruits and vegetables are consumed within 24 hours of washing with solution prepared from Aquapura-Foodsafe then above mentioned dosage with one tablet is recommended.
- If fruits and vegetables are meant to be stored for more than 24 hours after washing with solution from Aquapura-Foodsafe then 2 tablets are recommended for long lasting effect.
Ensure complete dissolution of the tablets before completely dipping/submerging the fruit/vegetables in the solution for the appropriate time.
Instructions For Disinfection of Kitchen/Catering Area, Equipments, Walls, Tiles, Floor, Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware, Coths, Mop, Surfaces and Kitchenware
- Wash/Rinse/Mop the desired area or kitchenware with water to remove as much dirt or foreign matter.
- Make up a disinfecting solution by adding 2 Tablets of Aquapura-Foodsafe in 5 Litres of Clear Water.
- Dip/Immerse the utensils/crockery/cutlery in Aquapura-Foodsafe solution for 30 minutes.
- The solution should also be used for disinfection of Kitchen Surface, Walls, Floor, Tiles, Glassware, Equipments, Utensils, Crockery and Cutlery by spraying or mopping.
Store in a cool and dry place