Why Aquapura-Poolsafe Granules
Aquapura Poolsafe Granules are an extremely simple way to disinfect a pool on a day-to-day basis. Using Aquapura Poosafe Granules in swimming pools is vital for keeping water clean and hygienic; unless you are willing to share your swimming space with harmful bacteria, damaging germs and ghastly micro-organisms.
The best thing about the chlorine treatment is that it is very simple to apply. If water temperature exceeds 20°C then the recommended level of swimming pool chlorine granules can be directly applied. If, on the other hand, water temperature is lower than 20°C then the specified level of pool chlorine granules are dissolved in a plastic container before application. The chlorine granules rapidly dissolve in the water, evenly dispersing throughout a pool in no time at all.
Aquapura-Poolsafe’s active ingredient, Trichloroisocyanuric Acid also known as TCCA 90% is an excellent source of chlorine for the control of biofouling in swimming pools, industrial water systems and cooling water systems. TCCA 90% has been proven to be a better and more economical alternative to bleaching powder and sodium hypochlorite for all kinds of chlorination applications.
Advantages of Aquapura-Poolsafe Granules
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid or TCCA 90Appearence:
White GranulesEffective Chlorine:
How to Use:
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be followed extremely carefully. Consult your Swimming Pool Maintenance expert to get complete guidance on usage and dosage. Incase of any questions or help, please write to email@example.com
Handling, Precautions & Storage
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Store in cool, dry and well-ventilated area, away from fire, strong inflammables and heat.
- Use dry, clean clothing when handling Aquapura-Poolsafe Granules.
- Avoid breathing dust, and do not bring in contact with eyes or skin.
- Wear rubber or plastic gloves and safety glasses.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not dissolve in strong alkali (over pH 10) or acidic (below pH3) Solution.
- Store away from acids & water/moisture.
- Do not place in metallic vessel for more than 2 hours.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Irritating to eyes and respiratory system.
- Replace the cap securely after use.