Why Aquapura-Poolsafe Tablets
Aquapura Poolsafe Tablets are an extremely simple way to disinfect a pool on a day-to-day basis. Using Aquapura Poosafe Tablets in swimming pools is vital for keeping water clean and hygienic; unless you are willing to share your swimming space with harmful bacteria, damaging germs and ghastly micro-organisms.
Aquapura-Poolsafe’s active ingredient, Trichloroisocyanuric Acid also known as TCCA 90% is an excellent source of chlorine for the control of biofouling in swimming pools, industrial water systems and cooling water systems. TCCA 90% has been proven to be a better and more economical alternative to bleaching powder and sodium hypochlorite for all kinds of chlorination applications.
Advantages of Aquapura-Poolsafe Tablets
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid or TCCA 90Appearence:
Round Tablets (Diameter: 3 inches; Net Weight: 200 gm)Effective Chlorine:
How to Use:
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be followed extremely carefully. Consult your Swimming Pool Maintenance expert to get complete guidance on usage and dosage. Incase of any questions or help, please write to email@example.com
Handling, Precautions & Storage
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Store in cool, dry and well-ventilated area, away from fire, strong inflammables and heat.
- Use dry, clean clothing when handling Aquapura-Poolsafe Granules.
- Avoid breathing dust, and do not bring in contact with eyes or skin.
- Wear rubber or plastic gloves and safety glasses.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not dissolve in strong alkali (over pH 10) or acidic (below pH3) Solution.
- Store away from acids & water/moisture.
- Do not place in metallic vessel for more than 2 hours.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Irritating to eyes and respiratory system.
- Replace the cap securely after use.